FREE Low Back Pain & Sciatica Workshop
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain and Sciatica For Good.
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
“Despite going to physical therapy for years at the same practice whenever athletic injuries or falls occurred I decided to make a change for my most recent physical challenge. I am a very active woman who woke up one morning with back pain that prevented me from bending over to tie my shoe! Rising from a chair that day required my arms to push me off! I was extremely uncomfortable and of course scared. I literally walked into Michael’s office, was diagnosed immediately and within the next 40 minutes his work on my spine relieved most of my pain. I could almost touch my toes again when departing his office. By the end of the week, after carefully instituting all the stretches and activities he supplied in illustrations and text, I could again touch my toes. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I am with the quickness of scheduling, along with the immediate relief I gained from Michael’s outstanding skills.”
– Debra F.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store (how embarrassing)…
- It can take your focus away on enjoying your life…like spending time with your children or grandchildren…
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don’t want to do…
- It can ruin your travel plans…
- And it can take away your ability to live life…having to rely on others…or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting…not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems…and life problems.
Here at the Sciatica and Lower Back Specialists at Harmon Physical Therapy, we’ve helped 100’s of people from right here in Greenwood Village…and the rest of the greater Denver metro area…who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica…it’s our specialty.
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How Do I Register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Register online at harmonpt.com/rsvp
We only have 15 seats available for the event, so if you would like to attend, be sure to register now…
How Much Is It to Attend?
FREE – There is no cost to attend!
All attendees for the Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica”.
Looking forward to seeing you there!